I like my life
Amo mi vida, porque día con día me pone retos difíciles, lo que hace que a diario me den ganas de seguir haciendo lo que más me gusta, y si no puedo con ese reto, mi familia estar ahí para mí y me apoyaré en todas mis metas ideales. También no mi vida porque tengo la oportunidad de realizar mis estudios como te quiero y ni loca voy a planear dejarlos, y también tengo unas grandes amigas que sé que en todo momento me van a apoyar.
Mi amor de mi vida porque sé que lograré lo que tanto anhelo; ese futuro brillante prometedor lleno de fruto de mi esfuerzo.
Por eso amo mi vida.
I love my life, because every day makes me difficult challenges, which makes me want to continue doing what I like most every day, and if I can't with that challenge, my family will be there for me and I will rely on all My ideal goals. Also not my life because I have the opportunity to do my studies as I love you and I am not going to plan to leave them, and I also have great friends that I know that they will support me at all times. My love of my life because I know that I will achieve what I long for; That bright bright future full of the fruit of my effort.
That's why I love my life.
Mi amor de mi vida porque sé que lograré lo que tanto anhelo; ese futuro brillante prometedor lleno de fruto de mi esfuerzo.
Por eso amo mi vida.
I love my life, because every day makes me difficult challenges, which makes me want to continue doing what I like most every day, and if I can't with that challenge, my family will be there for me and I will rely on all My ideal goals. Also not my life because I have the opportunity to do my studies as I love you and I am not going to plan to leave them, and I also have great friends that I know that they will support me at all times. My love of my life because I know that I will achieve what I long for; That bright bright future full of the fruit of my effort.
That's why I love my life.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario